FCA Compliant Complaints Handling
The key requirements for all staff to understand FCA complaints.
- Understand the FCAâ€™s expectations, good practice / avoid poor practices
- Connected regulation â€“ SYSC, TCF - social media and complaints
- Understand the role of the FOS and what we need to inform clients about.
- Win back that customerâ€™s support
- Communication Observation Skills Assessment and Feedback Training and Coaching Record Keeping
On completion all who pass the exam will be certified as accredited by IFAC in complaints handling under FCA rules.
90 minute sessions on morning of March 18th, starts at 9am until 10.30am